Former Commander of the “Palmachim” Air Force Base, IDF, Israel
Brig. Gen. Yoav Amiram was born in Israel on October 25th, 1972, and joined the IAF on July 28th, 1991.
He is married and has 3 children.
- 2001-2004- B.A, Bio- Informatics, Bar Ilan University, Israel.
- 2006-2007- Squadron Commanders Course.
- 2011-2012- Executive M.A, Diplomacy and Security, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- 1993-1993- Operational Training Course (Bell 212).
- 1993-1995- Pilot, Bell 206L Squadron.
- 1995-1998- Pilot, CH-53 Squadron.
- 1998-1999- Deputy Squadron Commander for Operations, CH-53 Squadron.
- 1999-2001- Deputy Squadron Commander for Training, CH-53 Squadron.
- 2004-2006- Flight Branch Commander, Black Hawk Squadron.
- 2007-2009- Commander, Black Hawk Squadron.
- 2009-2011- Commander, CH-53 Squadron.
- 2012-2015- Head of special Ops Branch, IAF HQ.
- 2015-2018- Head of IAF Safety Center.
- 2018-2021- Palmachim AFB Commander.
- Helicopter Pilot, RPA Operator.
- Total Flight Hours: 4,500
- Types of aircraft flown: Bell 206L, Bell 212, Black Hawk, CH-53, Hermes 450/900, Heron 1.